- What is Zamanat?
A: Zamanat – Rides and Safety, is a ride-hailing and personal safety app that protects your privacy.
- How does Zamanat protect my privacy?
A: Zamanat uses end-to-end encryption, which restricts a user’s travel data to the passenger, the driver and the people you allow to track you. Even we will not be able to read the user’s travel data on our servers as the data will be in encrypted form.
- How is Zamanat different from other ride-hailing services like uber and lyft?
A: Uber and Lyft can always track the real-time location, pickup point and the destination of the users, which increases the likelihood of a third party gaining access to it. However, on Zamanat the users’ travel data is encrypted and is only available to the driver and the people you allow to track you.
- What payment methods can I use on Zamanat app?
A: Users will be able to use Zamanat tokens, credit/debit cards, PayPal and Stripe to pay for the rides.
- When will the app be available?
A: First stable version of Zamanat app will be released on 5th July 2018.
- How do I sign up on Zamanat as a passenger?
A: You can sign up either on the Zamanat app or the website.
- In which countries will I be able to use Zamanat app?
A: The plan is to launch Zamanat app internationally starting from UAE and Afghanistan. The reason we have chosen Afghanistan is because there is no online ride-hailing service there and the people’s safety is a cause for concern. We will also launch it in UAE where the other ride-hailing services are already operating to examine the people’s adoption of Zamanat app. We will use these countries as testing grounds to launch our app in many other countries.
- How do I book a ride?
- Open the app and choose your pickup point and destination
- Select “Ride”.
- The app will show you the fare and the driver details.
- Select “Track” if you want to allow friends to track your ride.
- Select the friends that can track you.
- Press “Confirm” to book the ride.
- Can I let my friends track my location without hailing a ride?
A: Yes, select “Track” and then choose friends to track your location.
- Can I rate a driver?
A: Yes, you can rate the driver after the trip is completed.
- Who has access to my real-time location, pickup point, and destination?
A: The real-time location, pickup point and the destination is only available to no one other than you, the driver and the people you allow to track you.
- How many people can I track simultaneously?
A: You can track a maximum of 10 people at a time.
- How many people can track me?
A: You can allow 5 people to track you at a time.
- Will I be able to use Zamanat Tokens to pay for the ride?
A: Yes, you can use Zamanat Tokens to pay for the rides.
- What if I cancel the ride or no-show?
A: If you cancel the ride or no-show, you will be charged an extra fine in your next ride. The amount of fine will be decided in the future.
- Can I change my pickup location or destination?
A: You will have to cancel your ride and book a new ride if you want to change your pickup location or destination.
- How can I sign up on Zamanat as a driver?
A: To sign up as a driver, you should have a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record. Your registration will be approved after we check the validity of your documents.
- How can I earn through Zamanat app?
A: You can earn by giving rides and mining Zamanat tokens on Zamanat mining rig that can be installed in cars.
- Where can I exchange Zamanat token for fiat money or cash?
A: We are working on listing Zamanat token on the popular cryptocurrency exchange websites such as, binance.com, cex.io and Kraken.com.
- Can I rate the passenger?
A: Yes, you can rate the passenger after the completion of the trip.
- Can I allow friends to track me?
A: Yes, you can choose friends to track your real-time location.
2.0 ICO pre-sale and ICO
- What is an ICO?
A: ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It is a crowdfunding mechanism in which the participants get some units of cryptocurrency or crypto tokens in exchange for their investment. We will sell Zamanat Tokens in the Zamanat ICO and use the funds for the development of Zamanat, a ride-hailing and personal safety app that protects your privacy. The Zamanat tokens can be used to pay for the rides.
- What is ICO pre-sale?
A: ICO pre-sale is a token sale event before the official ICO. The participants can avail various bonuses in our ICO pre-sale. To know more about the type of bonuses refer to Zamanat app’s whitepaper.
- How can I participate in Zamanat app’s ICO pre-sale and ICO?
A: You can go to our website, “www.zamanat.net” to participate in Zamanat app’s ICO pre-sale and ICO.
- Which payment methods can I use to participate in pre-sale ICO and ICO?
A: You can use Ether (cryptocurrency), credit/debit cards, or Stripe as a payment method in ICO pre-sale and ICO.
- Is there a discount or a bonus during the ICO pre-sale?
A: Yes, we do provide bonuses during the ICO pre-sale. To know more about the bonuses refer to Zamanat app’s whitepaper.
- What is the maximum amount of Zamanat tokens that one can purchase in ICO pre-sale?
A: Each participant of the ICO pre-sale can purchase a maximum amount of 1 Ether worth of Zamanat Tokens.
- What is the minimum amount of Zamanat tokens that can be purchased in ICO pre-sale?
A: In the ICO pre-sale a minimum of 0.064 ETH worth of Zamanat Tokens can be bought.
- What is the Zamanat token allocation for ICO pre-sale and ICO?
A: 8,400,000 (40%) tokens will be allocated for ICO pre-sale and 5,250,000 (25%) tokens will be allocated for ICO.
- Which cryptocurrencies are accepted during the ICO pre-sale and ICO?
A: We will only accept Ether. (Participants can also use credit/debit cards or stripe)
3.0 Zamanat Token
- What is Zamanat Token?
A: Zamanat Token is an ERC-20 complaint crypto-token built on Ethereum blockchain. You can transfer the Zamanat tokens or use it for payment.
- What is ERC-20 standard?
A: ERC-20 standard defines a set of rules that the developers have to follow while developing Ethereum based tokens. The common set of rules makes the cross-token exchange easier. There are many cryptocurrency wallets that support ERC-20 tokens.
- How can I store my Zamanat Tokens?
A: The Zamanat token is ERC-20 crypto-token. Therefore, you can store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet.
- What are some of the popular ERC-20 compatible wallets?
A: Some of the most popular ERC-20 compatible wallets are MyEtherWallet, MIST, Parity, MetaMask, and IMToken.
- What is ZMT and what does it stand for?
A: ZMT is the symbol of Zamanat Token.
- What is the price of each Zamanat Token?
A: In the ICO pre-sale, the price of Zamanat Token will start at 0.000380 Ether for each token and increase by 5% in every five days till the end of the pre-sale. After the ICO pre-sale the price of each token will be 0.000537 Ether.
- What is the maximum token supply?
A: There will be a total supply of 21,000,000 tokens.
- Where can I buy Zamanat Tokens?
A: You can buy Zamanat Tokens from our website during the ICO pre-sale and ICO. Later you will be able to find Zamanat Tokens on multiple popular cryptocurrency exchange websites such as, binance.com, cex.io and Kraken.com.